Competitive Innovations, LLC (CI) supports Public and Private Sector organizations’ web content management, digital modernization, improvement initiatives and strategic mission support for customers with complex regulatory and security requirements. Founded in July 1999, CI is a SBA HUBZone certified small business concern, Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and Cloud Service Provider (CSP) authorized to resell Azure Government and Commercial Cloud, Kentico Gold Partner and GSA Reseller, Amazon Web Services Certified Consulting Partner and Reseller, EC-Council Accredited Training Center (ATC), U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) Federal Supply Schedule prime (IT 70 and PSS 00Corp) and Navy SeaPort-NxG prime contractor.
Our unique qualifications include: a Microsoft Cloud solutions practice focused on “SmartCIte” portals, collaboration, web content management, responsive, secure and mobile friendly solutions using Microsoft Azure, Kentico and other industry leading tools.
We are a consulting practice focused on planning, architecture, delivery, training, education and implementation in mission critical national security environments with competencies in Cyber Security, Network Defense and Information Assurance services; Integrated Solutions, as well as Technical and Mission Support services.
CI at a Glance
- Founded in 1999, headquartered in Arlington, Virginia
- U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone) Certified Small Business Concern (SBC)
- Kentico Gold Certified Partner
- Microsoft® Gold Certified Partner
- Microsoft Cloud Service Provider (“CSP”) authorized to resell the Azure Government Cloud
- Amazon Web Services (“AWS”) consulting partner/public sector reseller
- Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) approved accounting system
- Inc. 500 | 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies - 2007, 2013, 2014, & 2015
- Finalist for SECAF Government Contractor of the Year (under $6 million in revenue) - 2013