Competitive Innovations offers a full range of services under the GSA Information Technology Schedule contract, including:
SIN 132-33: Perpetual Software License (Subject to Cooperative Purchasing)
- Includes operating system software, application software, EDI translation and mapping software, enabled E-mail message based products, Internet software, database management programs, and other software.
SIN 132-34: Software Maintenance Services (Subject to Cooperative Purchasing)
- Software maintenance as a service creates, designs, implements, and/or integrates customized changes to software that solve one or more problems and is not included with the price of the software. Software maintenance as a service includes person-to-person communications regardless of the medium used to communicate: telephone support, on-line technical support, customized support, and/or technical expertise which are charged commercially. Software maintenance as a service is billed in arrears in accordance with 31 U.S.C. 3324.
SIN 132-40: Cloud and Cloud Related IT Professional Services
- Includes commercially available cloud computing services such as Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS) and emerging cloud services.IT professional services that are focused on providing the types of services that support the Government's adoption of, migration to or governance/management of Cloud computing. Specific labor categories and/or fixed price solutions (e.g. migration services, etc.) that support activities associated with assessing Cloud solutions, refactoring workloads for Cloud solutions, migrating legacy or other systems to Cloud solutions, providing management/governance of Cloud solutions, DevOps, developing cloud native applications or other Cloud oriented activities.
SIN 132-50: Training Courses (Subject to Cooperative Purchasing)
- Includes both on-site, remote and webinar training.
SIN 132-51: Information Technology Professional Services (Subject to Cooperative Purchasing)
- Includes resources and facilities management, database planning and design, systems analysis and design, network services, programming, conversion and implementation support, network services project management, data/records management, and other services relevant to 29CFR541.400.
SIN 132-100: Ancillary Supplies and/or Services – (Subject to Cooperative Purchasing)
- Ancillary supplies and/or services are support supplies and services which are not within the scope of any other SIN on this schedule. These supplies and/or services may only be ordered in conjunction with or in support of supplies and/or services purchased under another SIN(s) in this solicitation to provide a solution to a customer requirement. This SIN may be used for orders and blanket purchase agreements that involve work or a project that is solely associated with the supplies and/or services purchased under this schedule. This SIN EXCLUDES purchases that are exclusively for supplies and/or services already available under another schedule and is limited to information technology (IT) products and/or services.
: The work performed under this SIN shall be associated with existing SINs that are part of this schedule. Ancillary supplies and/or services shall not be the primary purpose of the work ordered, but be an integral part of the total solution offered. Ancillary supplies and/or services may only be ordered in conjunction with or in support of supplies and/or services purchased under another SIN in this schedule. Contractors may be required to provide additional information to support a determination that their proposed ancillary supplies and/or services are commercially offered in support of one or more SINs under this schedule.
Note: Commercially available products under this solicitation may be covered by the Energy Star or Electronic Product Environmental Assessment Tool (EPEAT) programs. Applicable EPEAT-registered products are available at the Bronze level or higher.
Cloud Computing SIN 132-40 Press release >
August 9, 2019 – Competitive Innovations updated GSA Catalog >