Competitive Innovations offers a full range of services under the GSA Information Multiple Award Schedule contract, including the items below. This multiple award schedule was awarded on January 29, 2020 and the current base period of performance runs through January 28, 2025. Three additional five year options are available to extend the perfiod of performance until January 28, 2040. Competitive Innovations, LLC is a U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone) Certified Small Business prime on contract 47QTCA20D0055.
511210: Software Licenses (Subject to Cooperative Purchasing)
- Includes both term and perpetual software licenses and maintenance.
54151: Software Maintenance Services (Subject to Cooperative Purchasing)
- Software maintenance as a service creates, designs, implements, and/or integrates customized changes to software that solve one or more problems and is not included with the price of the software. Software maintenance as a service includes person-to-person communications regardless of the medium used to communicate: telephone support, on-line technical support, customized support, and/or technical expertise which are charged commercially. Software maintenance as a service is billed in arrears in accordance with 31 U.S.C. 3324.
518210C: Cloud and Cloud Related IT Professional Services (Subject to Cooperative Purchasing)
- Includes commercially available cloud computing services such as Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS) and emerging cloud services.IT professional services that are focused on providing the types of services that support the Government's adoption of, migration to or governance/management of Cloud computing. Specific labor categories and/or fixed price solutions (e.g. migration services, etc.) that support activities associated with assessing Cloud solutions, refactoring workloads for Cloud solutions, migrating legacy or other systems to Cloud solutions, providing management/governance of Cloud solutions, DevOps, developing cloud native applications or other Cloud oriented activities.
611420: Information Technology Training (Subject to Cooperative Purchasing)
- Includes training on hardware, software, cloud and other applicable systems.
54151S: Information Technology Professional Services (Subject to Cooperative Purchasing)
- Information Technology (IT) Professional Services and/or labor categories for database planning and design; systems analysis, integration, and design; programming, conversion and implementation support; network services, data/records management, and testing.
OLM: Order-Level Materials (OLM) -- (Subject to Cooperative Purchasing)
- OLM's are supplies and/or services acquired in direct support of an individual task or delivery order placed against a Schedule contract or BPA. OLM pricing is not established at the Schedule contract or BPA level, but at the order level. Since OLMs are identified and acquired at the order level, the ordering contracting officer (OCO) is responsible for making a fair and reasonable price determination for all OLMs.
- OLMs are procured under a special ordering procedure that simplifies the process for acquiring supplies and services necessary to support individual task or delivery orders placed against a Schedule contract or BPA. Using this new procedure, ancillary supplies and services not known at the time of the Schedule award may be included and priced at the order level.
ANCILLARY: Ancillary Supplies and/or Services – (Subject to Cooperative Purchasing)
- Ancillary supplies and/or services are support supplies and services which are not within the scope of any other SIN on this schedule. These supplies and/or services may only be ordered in conjunction with or in support of supplies and/or services purchased under another SIN(s) in this solicitation to provide a solution to a customer requirement. This SIN may be used for orders and blanket purchase agreements that involve work or a project that is solely associated with the supplies and/or services purchased under this schedule. This SIN EXCLUDES purchases that are exclusively for supplies and/or services already available under another schedule and is limited to information technology (IT) products and/or services.
: The work performed under this SIN shall be associated with existing SINs that are part of this schedule. Ancillary supplies and/or services shall not be the primary purpose of the work ordered, but be an integral part of the total solution offered. Ancillary supplies and/or services may only be ordered in conjunction with or in support of supplies and/or services purchased under another SIN in this schedule. Contractors may be required to provide additional information to support a determination that their proposed ancillary supplies and/or services are commercially offered in support of one or more SINs under this schedule.
Note: Commercially available products under this solicitation may be covered by the Energy Star or Electronic Product Environmental Assessment Tool (EPEAT) programs. Applicable EPEAT-registered products are available at the Bronze level or higher.
Cloud Computing SIN 132-40 Press release >
August 9, 2019 – Competitive Innovations updated GSA Catalog >