Competitive Innovations offers a full range of services under the GSA Information Multiple Award Schedule contract, including the items below. This multiple award schedule was awarded on January 29, 2020 and the current base period of performance runs through January 28, 2025. Three additional five year options are available to extend the perfiod of performance until January 28, 2040. Competitive Innovations, LLC is a U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone) Certified Small Business prime on contract 47QTCA20D0055.
511210: Software Licenses (Subject to Cooperative Purchasing)
- Includes both term and perpetual software licenses and maintenance.
54151: Software Maintenance Services (Subject to Cooperative Purchasing)
- Software maintenance as a service creates, designs, implements, and/or integrates customized changes to software that solve one or more problems and is not included with the price of the software. Software maintenance as a service includes person-to-person communications regardless of the medium used to communicate: telephone support, on-line technical support, customized support, and/or technical expertise which are charged commercially. Software maintenance as a service is billed in arrears in accordance with 31 U.S.C. 3324.
518210C: Cloud and Cloud Related IT Professional Services (Subject to Cooperative Purchasing)
- Includes commercially available cloud computing services such as Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS) and emerging cloud services.IT professional services that are focused on providing the types of services that support the Government's adoption of, migration to or governance/management of Cloud computing. Specific labor categories and/or fixed price solutions (e.g. migration services, etc.) that support activities associated with assessing Cloud solutions, refactoring workloads for Cloud solutions, migrating legacy or other systems to Cloud solutions, providing management/governance of Cloud solutions, DevOps, developing cloud native applications or other Cloud oriented activities.
611420: Information Technology Training (Subject to Cooperative Purchasing)
- Includes training on hardware, software, cloud and other applicable systems.
54151S: Information Technology Professional Services (Subject to Cooperative Purchasing)
- Information Technology (IT) Professional Services and/or labor categories for database planning and design; systems analysis, integration, and design; programming, conversion and implementation support; network services, data/records management, and testing.
541511: Professional Services – Marketing and Public Relations
- Web Based Marketing Services.
Web Based Marketing Services include, but are not limited to writing, modifying, testing, and supporting software to meet the needs of a particular customer. This can include website design and maintenance services, search engine development, email marketing, interactive marketing, web based advertising (including marketing and social media outlets), webcasting, video conferencing via the web, section 508 compliance, including captioning services, online media management; and related activities to web based services.
Media will be provided in a format that is compatible with the ordering agency's software requirements. Continual website updates and maintenance may also be required.
NOTE: Any commissions received for media placement, conference planning, etc. will either (a) be returned to the ordering agency or (b) applied as a credit to the cost of the project, whichever the ordering agency prefers.
541611: Professional Services - Business Administrative Services
- Management and Financial Consulting, Acquisition and Grants Management Support, and Business Program and Project Management Services.
Provide operating advice and assistance on administrative and management issues. Examples include: strategic and organizational planning, business process improvement, acquisition and grants management support, facilitation, surveys, assessment and improvement of financial management systems, financial reporting and analysis, due diligence in validating an agency’s portfolio of assets and related support services, strategic financial planning, financial policy formulation and development, special cost studies, actuarial services, economic and regulatory analysis, benchmarking and program metrics, and business program and project management.
Inherently Governmental services as identified in FAR 7.503 or by the ordering agency are prohibited. It is the responsibility of the Contracting Officer placing the order to make this determination. Ordering activities must require prospective contractors to identify potential conflicts of interest and address those, prior to task order award. Personal services as defined in FAR 37.104 are prohibited.
611430: Professional Services -- Training
- Professional and Management Development Training
Services include offering an array of short duration courses and seminars for management and professional development. Training for career development may be provided directly to individuals or through employers' training programs, and courses may be customized or modified to meet the special needs of customers. Instruction may be provided in diverse settings, such as the establishment's or agency's training facilities, and through diverse means, such as correspondence, television, the Internet, or other electronic and distance-learning methods. The training provided may include the use of simulators and simulation methods.
OLM: Order-Level Materials (OLM) -- (Subject to Cooperative Purchasing)
- OLM's are supplies and/or services acquired in direct support of an individual task or delivery order placed against a Schedule contract or BPA. OLM pricing is not established at the Schedule contract or BPA level, but at the order level. Since OLMs are identified and acquired at the order level, the ordering contracting officer (OCO) is responsible for making a fair and reasonable price determination for all OLMs.
- OLMs are procured under a special ordering procedure that simplifies the process for acquiring supplies and services necessary to support individual task or delivery orders placed against a Schedule contract or BPA. Using this new procedure, ancillary supplies and services not known at the time of the Schedule award may be included and priced at the order level.
ANCILLARY: Ancillary Supplies and/or Services – (Subject to Cooperative Purchasing)
- Ancillary supplies and/or services are support supplies and services which are not within the scope of any other SIN on this schedule. These supplies and/or services may only be ordered in conjunction with or in support of supplies and/or services purchased under another SIN(s) in this solicitation to provide a solution to a customer requirement. This SIN may be used for orders and blanket purchase agreements that involve work or a project that is solely associated with the supplies and/or services purchased under this schedule. This SIN EXCLUDES purchases that are exclusively for supplies and/or services already available under another schedule and is limited to information technology (IT) products and/or services.
: The work performed under this SIN shall be associated with existing SINs that are part of this schedule. Ancillary supplies and/or services shall not be the primary purpose of the work ordered, but be an integral part of the total solution offered. Ancillary supplies and/or services may only be ordered in conjunction with or in support of supplies and/or services purchased under another SIN in this schedule. Contractors may be required to provide additional information to support a determination that their proposed ancillary supplies and/or services are commercially offered in support of one or more SINs under this schedule.
Note: Commercially available products under this solicitation may be covered by the Energy Star or Electronic Product Environmental Assessment Tool (EPEAT) programs. Applicable EPEAT-registered products are available at the Bronze level or higher.
December 3, 2021 – Competitive Innovations updated GSA Catalog >