The Professional Services Schedule (PSS) enables Federal agencies to procure a wide variety of professional services using a single Schedule contract. GSA has consolidated its professional services Multiple Award Schedule offerings into this one PSS now referred to as the Industrial Group 00Corp schedule. Competitive Innovations Mission Oriented Business Integrated Services (MOBIS) schedule is now available referencing the same contract number GS-10F-0310S under the 874 Special Item Number (SIN) series within the PSS 00Corp schedule. Competitive Innovations is a SBA HUBZone Certified Small Business Concern -- eligible for HUBZone Small Business Set Aside Task orders
-- under the current GS-10F-0310S option period of performance from June 23, 2016 - June 22, 2021.
Through the PSS, GSA can help you improve performance and accomplish mission goals by using specialized consulting and training services, facilitation, surveys, competitive sourcing, project management
Below is a brief description of the types of services that Competitive Innovations offers under each of the Special Item Numbers (SINs) that are approved and awarded GSA PSS Federal Supply Schedule contract number GS-10F-0310S.
SIN 874-1, 874-1RC: Integrated Consulting Services
SIN 874-4, 874-4RC: Training Services: Instructor Led Training, Web Based Training and Education Courses, Course Development and Test Administration Learning Management, Internships
- Competitive Innovations shall provide expert advice and assistance in support of an agency’s mission-oriented business functions.
SIN 874-6, 874-6RC: Acquisition Management Support
- Competitive Innovations, LLC’s proposed courses shall be (and are) commercially-available off-the-shelf training and/or educational courses that are delivered via an Instructor-led (i.e. traditional classroom setting or conference/seminar) and/or web-based (i.e. Internet/Intranet, software packages and computer applications) system.
SIN 874-7, 874-7RC: Integrated Business Program Support Services
- Competitive Innovations provides professional support services to agencies in conducting federal acquisition management activities.
SIN C132-51, C132-51RC: Information Technology Professional Services
- Competitive Innovations provide services to assist agencies in managing their mission-oriented business projects or programs and achieving mission performance goals.
Visit GSAAdvantage.gov for more information on our Federal Supply Schedule price list >>
- Includes resources and facilities management, database planning and design, systems analysis and design, network services, programming, conversion and implementation support, network services project management, data/records management, and other services relevant to 29CFR541.400.