Competitive Innovation has a long track record of providing digital modernization and improvement initiatives to government customers with complex regulatory and security requirements. In keeping with this tradition, we have expanded our capabilities to include cloud solutions that meet or exceed government compliance needs such as:
- NIST SP 890-145 compliance with the “Five Essential Characteristics” of cloud computing.
- FISMA compliance through a FedRamp secure environment, including Authority to Operate Letters for both our (Microsoft Azure) hosting platform, and (Kentico) Content Management Software.
- Section 508 Compliance for all websites and related environments.
- Compliance with all specific regulations pertinent to the particular agency or department involved.
Transition to the Cloud Smoothly, Securely
As a Microsoft Cloud Service Provider (“CSP”)
of Azure Government Cloud
, we are proud to be able to offer a wide range of cloud services and capabilities to federal, state and local government entities to dramatically reduce organizational stress created by the need to manage a large volume of documents, artifacts and other digital items stored in the environment, including:
- Web content management, quality assurance, and professional training of personnel.
- Event management, situational assessment, search and link capabilities.
- Web analytics, performance optimization, and continuous improvement.
- System-wide updates, and changes; “roll-back” and other, backup/retrieval capabilities in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Scalability, cost control, and seamless integration of new and emerging software and other technologies.
CI offers these capabilities within both a “Platform-as-a-Service” (PaaS) and “Software-as-a-Service” (SaaS) model, tailored to the specific needs of the organization, budget constraints, and timing issues involved. Our GSA schedule has been modified to allow easy access to state-of-the-art software solutions, flexible hosting environments, and a range of Labor Categories, ranging from Web Developers to Subject Matter Experts knowledgeable in all related web and cloud areas.
About Azure Government Cloud
CI utilizes the power of Microsoft's Azure Government Cloud, a cloud platform known for it's ease of use and advanced security and threat detection. It is a flexible, hybrid environment that enables our government customers to:
- Unlock innovation with powerful data and analysis services to rapidly build intelligent solutions at scale.
- Enable productivity within a growing marketplace and managed services to help focus on their organzation's mission.
- Protect citizens’ data with advanced security and compliance standards that exceed United States government regulatory requirements.
- Improve citizen experiences across all services - whether apps are in the cloud or on premises.
Additional Microsoft Solutions
As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and Cloud Service Provider (CSP)
, we develop and deliver Web-centric services and solutions using Microsoft software including:
- Web Portals and Intranets
- SharePoint Planning, Development and Implementation
- Infrastructure Development and Management
- Leveraging Your Existing Microsoft Infrastructure
- Improved Productivity and Collaboration
- Increased Operational Efficiency
- Reduced Operational Costs
- Certified Professionals and Technology Specialists
to learn more about our Government Cloud Services.